Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 19
















Woke up early in the morning, went to the back street with julian to buy "Tang Bao" which was my favourite. Then we departed from WUST towards the 3 gorges. The journey took us 5 hours and even before we reached our destination, my butt ached. LOL. We dropped at a restaurant in Yi Chang for lunch and proceeded on towards the 3 gorges. Thanks to my smart room mates whom brought lots of snacks, I was able to feed my empty stomach when I felt hungry.
Upon reaching the 3 gorges, we hopped onto their mini buses which brought us to 3 different places where we get to expose ourselves to the well known 3 gorges before some of the areas were to be floaded due to the dam.
We boarded the cruise, which was said to be the local 4 star, at 8pm. We were told that the cruise will leave at 7pm but to my surprise they are willing to wait for us. Even after we boarded the cruise and that I had bathed, the cruise didn't move at all. It departed only after 10.30pm which was like,2 and a half hour after we were late. It doesn't seems like they are very organized. We had our dinner in the cruise and I feel that the food served, can be better but I would say that those food are much more healthier.

No comments: